Whole 30 Buffalo Chicken submitted by Whitney Borruano
1 lb chicken breast
1 cup almond milk
Coconut flour mixed with tapioca starch (enough to coat chicken)
Whole 30 approved buffalo sauce
Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayo
Olive oil or any Whole 30 approved cooking oil
Seasonings of choice (I use all organic)
1.Cut chicken into pieces.
2. Dip in egg/almond milk mixture.
3. Transfer and coat with mix of coconut flour, tapioca starch and seasonings.
4. Cook in a skillet with a little olive oil in batches.
5. Once all chicken is cooked add all back into the pan and cover it with buffalo sauce and about 2 tablespoons of primal kitchen mayo until chicken is fully coated or as much as desired.
6. Let it cook on low for a minute or 2 until the sauce thickens a little from the tapioca starch(similar to corn starch).
7. Enjoy with Tessemae’s Avocado Ranch and a side of veggies:)